Everyone at Wisers takes customer success personally
Chief Executive Officer
Denise first joined Wisers as CFO in 2000, and became the CEO in 2004. She oversees the overall strategic development of the company with a focus on expanding frontiers and improving profitability.
- Tony WangChief Operating OfficerTony leads Wisers product, marketing, operations, editorial, and QA teams to drive the overall strategic directions and growth for the company.
- Iris WongFinance DirectorIris is responsible for all finance matters, including Hong Kong, China & Taiwan.
- Heidi TsangBusiness ControllerHeidi is responsible for the business analysis of the company and driving strategic development.
- Dr Chao HeResearch DirectorDr. He leads the research team to develop automated and intelligent solutions to extend Wisers' leading position in the media and market intelligence industry.
- Alger HoiTechnical Director - Product & ServicesAlger is responsible for the management and development of Wisers’ products and technology development projects in order to meet the company's business and product development.
- Andrew ChanTechnical Director - BackendAndrew is responsible for managing the development of backend platform, as well as the collection and analysis of Wisers’ big data.
- Angela JinSenior Sales Director - ChinaAngela oversees the sales teams in Mainland China and develop sales strategies to drive company revenue.
- Zena ChengBusiness Development Director
- Financial & Risk IntelligenceZena is responsible for developing business and sales strategies in the finance & risk intelligence sector.
- Alex LiSales Director - Commercial & Public SectorAlex is responsible for driving revenue and sales strategies for the commercial and public sector of Hong Kong market.
- Rene FangGeneral Manager - TaiwanRene is responsible for Wisers’ Taiwan business and the daily administration of the offices in Taiwan.
- Alice LoUX DirectorAlice is responsible for the user experience and design of Wisers products.
- Anthony FungRegional Operations DirectorAnthony oversees the operations of editorial, content production, customer service and support for Hong Kong, Taiwan and Shenzhen