Everyone at Wisers takes customer success personally
Chief Executive Officer
Denise brings to Wisers a proven track record of spotting opportunities for growth and turning business vision into reality. She first joined Wisers as CFO in 2000, and became the CEO in 2004.
Coming from a background in private equity, audit and consulting, Denise held positions with Merrill Lynch's Direct Investment Group, Deutsche Bank's Private Equity Department and Deloitte-Touche in New York.
Denise is passionate about fostering the spirit of entrepreneurship in Hong Kong, and often speaks publicly on the topic. Denise is now a member of the Ping Wo Fund Advisory Committee and a member of the Small Entrepreneur Research Assistance Programme (SERAP) Project Assessment Panel under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF), the Innovation Technology Commission of the Government of HKSAR. In addition, she has contributed to community development through her work with the Youth Entrepreneurs Development Council' s YDC Adopt-a-School Program.
Denise holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Appointed as the member of the Ping Wo Fund Advisory Committee (6 Sept 2013)
- Interviewed by Hong Kong Economic Times (9 July 2010) - 減薪6成換管理經驗湊大慧科女CEO成功智慧術
- Interview from "Finance Chit Chat" of Cable TV,15/5/2010 (by Uncle6, Chan Wing-luk): 慧科訊業如何搶佔中國資訊業先機
- Received the award「 2009中華十大財智人物」(Dec 2009).
- Interviewed by Career Times (17 Nov 2006) - "Careful planning before career change"