Welcome to Wisers' web site. This section explains our policy regarding any personal information you might supply to us and information collected via this site.
The Information We Collect
When Wisers collects any personal information on our corporate website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Some of the reasons why we collect your personal or account information include:
- Log-on to our products
- Registration to newsletter subscription or free trial
- Enquires of account information
- Receive information of Wisers' product promotions and service updates
We may ask for certain information such as the details of the contact person, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, as well as other similar information that is needed for the above services. We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not
subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent.
Wisers Privacy Promise
We will at all times fully observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong SAR in collecting, maintaining and using the personal data of subscribers. In addition, we observe the following principles, save the individual subscriber otherwise agrees:
- Subscriber information will be protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing or erasure.
- We will permit only authorized employees to have access to subscriber information.
- We will not reveal your information to any external organization unless we have previously informed you in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the you, or are required by law.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected.
If you would like to contact us regarding our privacy practices, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.