1. How do brands deploy their social media strategies on different platforms in the fast-evolving and fragmented media environment?
2. Who are the most influential Top 10 opinion leaders on different platforms? How do they make use of content strategies to attract netizens’ attention and interest?
3. What are brands’ most "talked about" products? Which topics do netizens like best?
4. What are the most successful Top 10 brand campaigns?
5. How is brands’ performance based on AIDA KPIs?
1. In such fast-changing, fragmented social media market, how can marketers best understand the media channels characteristics to improve their ROI?
2. What are the emerging channels in your vertical?
3. Which platforms do KOLs distribute content on? How is their cross-platform influence?
1. What is the brand positioning in a vertical?
2. What type of campaigns are done in the market? What are competitors' key focus and their strategies?
3. Which strategies are the most effective?
1. How is the competitive situation in the market? Where are the business opportunities?
2. Who are the target consumers of a new product category and how should brands reach them?
3. How is consumer perception of a new product category? What are the pain points?
4. What features of a new product should be featured in marketing activities to attract consumers?
5. Are consumers’ discussions and feedback in line with expectations after the launch and marketing of a new product? What improvement can be made to the communication, product, and services? "